What are the legitimate genuine reasons for becoming an entrepreneur?
This article tries to list the 20 legitimate reasons for becoming an entrepreneur, to help you decide if this is the way forward for you or not.
The chances are you at a point in your life where things are going very well for you or they may be not.
If this is not the case, then it is high time you become honest with your self and starts exploring the possibility of going into business.
#1: Ask Yourself Some Questions
Are you not tired of doing the same old stuff every single day?
Are you hopeful of a better future for yourself and family?
Do you dread waking up every morning wondering what the day is going to bring to you?
What do you really want to do with your life?
These are thoughts provoking questions to ask but ones that deserve a good answer from you.
You may have different reasons as to why you prefer things to remain as they are or would wish to take a chance and become an entrepreneur.
#2: Consult Friends, Family & Evaluate All Your Options
Consult friends and families if you have to, or even better speak to a person who is already involved in a business.
They will be more qualified to give you a true representation of what it takes to run an online business.
The lows and highs so to speak.
Some might be critical and may discourage you before you even start.
Do your research, ask the right questions, be open-minded and go with your gut feeling.
It is a long lonely road ahead with many bumpy rides along the way but equally exciting and exhilarating.
Lastly, evaluate all your options and make the best possible decision that has the best interest of you and your future business.
I strongly advise you as a newbie to take your time and consider this carefully, before taking the plunge and diving into the world of entrepreneurship.
#3: Possible Reasons For Becoming An Entrepreneur
- Fed-up with the rat race.
- Tired of the commute to work.
- Want to boost your income and increase your earning potential.
- Be your own boss.
- Love the independence of running your own home business.
- Want to have control over how you spend your time.
- Spend quality time with loved ones.
- Want to travel and see the world.
- Contribute and make a difference in the world. If you earn more and have free time then you can easily dedicate yourself to a noble cause.
- Leave a legacy for your self so that your name will be remembered by future generations.
- Achieve financial, time and location freedom.
- Want to be happy, fulfilled, healthy and relaxed.
- Retire early.
- Feel unfulfilled and looking for a new challenge.
- Become debt free.
- Provide a secure future for your family.
- Pay off tuition fees.
- Pay off the mortgage and own your own home.
- Want to stimulate your mind.
- Live your life on your own terms where you don’t have to answer to no one but yourself.
Take Home Message
You have nothing to lose.
If you are not at all happy at your current state, you owe it to yourself to do something about it.
Whether this involves embarking on a journey of entrepreneurship, a carrier change or doing something completely different.
It does not matter at the end of the day, just take action and change the course of your life for the better.
Never settle for a life of misery and unfulfillment.
You deserve much more than this.
Do a bit of soul searching and decide what do you really want to do with your life.
Should in case, you are convinced that entrepreneurship:
- Is the right thing for you
- See yourself doing for a long time and can build a life around it
- Aim to achieve maximum success for your business and life
- Want to take charge and control of your life
- Would like to quit your day job and work for yourself
- Provide a better secure future for yourself and loved ones
- Finally, be free from all restrictions
- Live your life on your own terms
Then I am highly recommending you try our number #1 online entrepreneur’s training program.
It is risk-FREE and no Credit card required to get you started.
You will never regret it, I never looked back since I started my journey.
Do your homework and choose a business that resonates with you, where you see you self-doing it for a foreseeable future and can enjoy it.
I have written a separate article elsewhere, where I outlined for you, how you can come up with your amazing business idea in 4 proven simple steps.
- How To Come Up with an Amazing Business Idea In 4 Simple Steps
- 7 Best Profitable Ways On How To Make Money Online
- 15 Top Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneur
- Essential Business Tools & Resources
Love to hear your thoughts on your reasons for becoming an entrepreneur. Please leave me a comment below.
Please do not forget to share the article with your friends. Thank you.