What are the legitimate genuine reasons for becoming an entrepreneur?
The chances are you are probably at a point in your life where things are going very well for you or there maybe not.
If this is not the case, then it is high time you become honest with your self and starts exploring other options.
One of the possible options you could consider is the entrepreneurship route, that is if you are the type of person who is more inclined towards business.
Entrepreneurship is certainly not for everyone.
Not every single person should pursue this route unless they are absolutely sure that it is something they could commit to and will, in turn, enjoy the process.
As glamorous as it has been made to appear in recent years, know that entrepreneurship is not a piece of cake and should not be taken lightly.
After-all, there are many hurdles to overcome.
This article lists the 20 legitimate reasons for becoming an entrepreneur, to help you decide if this is the way forward for you or not.
#1: Ask Yourself Some Important Questions
Are you not tired of doing the same old stuff every single day?
Are you hopeful of a better future for yourself and your family?
Do you dread waking up every morning wondering what the day is going to bring to you?
Take some time to reflect and find out:
- What makes you happy?
- What do you really want to do with your life?
- What is your passion?
- What brings you joy and makes you feel fulfilled?
- What do people around you say you are really good at. It may be they have noticed something about you, that you yourself are not aware of?
- What sort of things do people often ask you to help them with?
- What do your gut feelings and intuition tell you?
These are thoughts provoking questions to ask but ones that deserve a good answer from you.
You may have different reasons as to why you prefer things to remain as they are or would wish to take a chance and become an entrepreneur.
You owe it to your self to find out.
#2: Consult Friends, Family, Experts & Evaluate All Your Options
Consult friends, mentors, and families if you have to, or even better speak to a person who is already involved in a business.
They will be more qualified to give you a true representation of what it takes to run an online business.
Some might be critical and may discourage you before you even start.
Do your research, ask the right questions, be open-minded and go with your gut feeling.
It is a long lonely road ahead with many bumpy rides along the way but equally exciting and exhilarating.
Lastly, evaluate all your options and make the best possible decision that has the best interest for you and your possible future business.
I strongly advise you as a newbie to take your time and consider this carefully, before taking the plunge and diving into the world of entrepreneurship.
#3: Possible Reasons for Becoming An Entrepreneur
- Fed-up with the rat race.
- Tired of the commute to work.
- Want to boost your income and increase your earning potential.
- Be your own boss.
- Love the independence of running your own home business.
- Want to have control over how you spend your time.
- Spend quality time with loved ones.
- Want to travel, gain new experiences and see the world.
- Contribute and make a difference in the world. If you earn more and have free time then you can easily dedicate yourself to a noble cause.
- Leave a legacy for your self so that your name will be remembered by future generations.
- Achieve financial, time and location freedom.
- Want to be happy, fulfilled, healthy and relaxed.
- Retire early.
- Feel bored, unfulfilled and looking for a new challenge.
- Become debt-free.
- Provide a secure future for your family.
- Pay off tuition fees.
- Pay off the mortgage and own your own home.
- Want to stimulate your mind.
- Live your life on your own terms where you don’t have to answer to no one but yourself.
Take Home Message
You have nothing to lose.
If you are not at all happy at your current state, you owe it to yourself to do something about it.
Whether this involves embarking on a journey of entrepreneurship, a carrier change or doing something completely different.
It really does not matter at the end of the day, just take action and change the course of your life for the better.
Never settle for a life of misery and unfulfillment.
You deserve much more than this.
Do a bit of soul searching and decide what do you really want to do with your life.
Should in case, you are convinced that entrepreneurship:
- Is the right thing for you
- See yourself doing it for a long time and can build a life around it
- Aim to achieve maximum success for your business and life
- Want to take charge and control of your life
- Would like to quit your day job and work for yourself
- Provide a better secure future for yourself and loved ones
- Finally, be free from all restrictions
- Live your life on your own terms
Then I am highly recommending you try our number #1 online entrepreneur’s training program.
It is risk-FREE and no Credit card required to get you started.
You will never regret it, I never looked back since I started my journey.
Do your homework and choose a business that resonates with you, where you see you self-doing it for a foreseeable future and can enjoy it.
I have written a separate article elsewhere, where I outlined for you, how you can come up with your amazing business idea in 4 proven simple steps.
Note: Please remember that you don’t have to quit your day job straight away whilst you are exploring digital entrepreneurship as a side hustle.
Don’t be fooled by those irresponsible people who make false claims that you are going to become a millionaire overnight.
The chances are, like many other regular folks around the world, you have got bills to pay and may even have a family to take care of.
Therefore you must be responsible.
You must also try your level best not to get into debt at any cost unless it is something that cannot be avoided.
Make sure you have sufficient funds to support your daily needs as well as being able to fund your digital business.
Take it as a personal investment…
Where your aim is to gain vital skill-set as a digital marketer…
…to help you, build something better, worthwhile and meaningful for your future.
If you are ready to go all in, then…
I am specially inviting you to check out our amazing FREE digital startup blueprint to learn how you too can take your first digital startup off the ground without the usual overwhelm and confusion like the pros.
Click below to find out more.
You may also like to read:
- How To Come Up with an Amazing Business Idea In 4 Simple Steps
- How To Make Money Online: The Essential Beginner’s Guide
- 14 Top Amazing Habits of Highly Successful People
- 17 Top Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneur
- Essential Startup Tools & Business Resources
- Exclusive Products, raining Programs, Business Resources & Solutions
- 21 Most Common Fatal Startup Mistakes: And How To Avoid Them – I Wish The Online Gurus Told Me When I Started My Entrepreneurial Journey
I love to hear your thoughts on your reasons for becoming an entrepreneur – Leave us your comments below.
Don’t forget to share the article with your friends. Thank you.